LeadNorfolk's Top Young Leaders
- Lara'ACourt - Voluntary Norfolk
- Faye Bullard - TheLivelyCrew
- Chris Reeve - Revsco Media
- Charlotte Moore - MagicalCharlotte
- Sam Brown - Devour Catering
- Jamie Childs - Howes Percival
- Charlie Savory - Larking Gowen
- Frankie Worthington - Premier Education
- Hayley-Eszti Szucs - Blogger
- Jazmine Butcher - Team GB Alpine Skier
- Emily Willgrass - St. Jame's Place Wealth Management
- Richard Hindson - East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Jack Reeve - TalkNorwichCity
- Hollie Middleton - Spring Clean Commercial
- Connor Harris - Credo Asset Finance
- Natasha Carr - HypeMarketing
- Chloe Brett - StreetChild
- Michael Ni'man - SyncYouth & NextDoorBaker
- Lauren Razavi - Fibl
- Tom Vince - Mustard TV
- Stacey Annison - Norfolk County FA
- Ross Mendham - BareNakedFoods
- Hannah Williams - Blogger
- Byron Rawlings - SocialMediaSolutions
- Vickie Allen - SyncDeveloper
- Amy Spinks - ICTC
- Samantha Coe - The Wharf Academy
- Jess Shanahan - LoveNorfolk
- Sophie Lynn - Loka/Proxama
- Tamsin Lodge - District Councillor
- Stacey Bradley - SMILE Organisation
- Alex Morris - Lambda Films
- Jamie Minors - Minors&Co
- Emily Saunders - Coutts&Co
Why Apply for the LeadNorfolk Leadership Award 2016?
Exclusive group of 50 young leaders every year for the next 10 years to join the LeadNorfolk community.
6 events per year that gather the LeadNorfolk members and support their leadership journey through practical knowledge, advice and support delivered by CEO's, experts and industry leaders.
- Online tools for members to interact throughout the year and beyond the events.
- Support for developing projects that support the growth of a 'brighter Norfolk'.
- Opportunity to connect as part of a wider leadership group throughout commonwealth countries.
- Exclusive opportunities and benefits for members only.
Area's of Leadership we're focusing on.
- Community - Leaders that are improving the places they live, inspiring the people in their communities, helping less fortunate others and taking responsibility for the world and environment around us.
- Business - Leaders that are running, working within or setting up businesses that aspire to do different, take responsibility and generate economic value, including creating opportunities for employment and skill development.
- Education - Leaders that are pushing further within education and are inspiring others to value both the experience and opportunity that education and knowledge provides.
- Sport & Health - Leaders that are pushing themselves and other forward towards healthier lifestyles, including providing opportunities for communities to engage in sport and local people to become healthier and well.
- Green Sustainability - Leaders that understand the importance of our planets energy needs and the responsibility we have to building sustainable solutions to these problems, whilst consciously committing to a greener society.
- Technology - Leaders that recognise the potential and opportunities within technology and are embracing the resources and tools available to innovate, to disrupt and to find solutions to today's problems.